- Do you like solving problems?
- Do you have a love for analysis?
- Can you be creative too?
We’re looking for a self-starter with at least 2 years experience with Google Ads who is willing to push the boundaries of their knowledge in the world of online advertising.
Whilst advertising is becoming increasingly data-driven, we offer additional value to our customers through our creative ideas and interpretation of data into actionable insights.
You will be working as part of a small team and have direct contact with our customers. A clear, concise telephone manner and ability to express yourself clearly in writing is essential.
You will play a key role in the core team directly managing ad spend with your own set of customers.
We offer flexible working hours you’ll have the freedom to work from our city centre based office in Norwich or remotely at any location of your choosing.
Your Personal Abilities
- A love for problem solving.
- An insatiable appetite for learning new stuff.
- Clear error free writing.
- Friendly telephone manner.
- 2+ year experience with Google Ads
- Google Ads certified
Any of the below are a bonus!
- Can find your way around Photoshop as easily as Excel.
- You know your HTML from your PHP and CSS.
- Just the mention of Google Analytics gets you excited 🙂
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular team meals
- Continued training & development
- Choice of equipment
How to apply
Email a copy of your CV to email@example.com – No Agencies Please.