Digital Marketing Analyst
Do you like solving problems? Do you have a love for analysis? Can you be creative too?
We’re looking for a self-starter who is willing to learn and push the boundaries of their knowledge in the world of online advertising.
Whilst advertising is becoming increasingly data-driven, we offer additional value to our customers through our creative ideas and interpretation of data into actionable insights.
You will be working as part of a small team and have direct contact with our customers. A clear, concise telephone manner and ability to express yourself clearly in writing is essential.
You will initially play a supporting role to the core team with the eventual goal of directly managing ad spend with your own set of customers.
We offer flexible working hours you’ll have the freedom to work from our city centre based office in Norwich or remotely at any location of your choosing.
Your Personal Abilities
- A love for problem solving.
- An insatiable appetite for learning new stuff.
- Clear error free writing.
- Friendly telephone manner.
Any of the below are a bonus!
- Can find your way around Photoshop as easily as Excel (or willing to learn real fast!).
- You know your HTML from your PHP and CSS.
- Just the mention of Google Analytics gets you excited 🙂
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible working location
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular team meals
- Continued training & development
- Choice of equipment
How to apply
We don’t do CVs…just get in touch to arrange an initial chat. Call 01603 343477 and ask for Sean or contact Sean via LinkedIn.