Episode 85 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
This week Robert speaks with Joshua Millage Co-Founder of Lifter LMS, a free, open source ‘learning management system’ plugin for WordPress aimed at people who want to sell online courses – AND make them ‘sticky’.
- The best way for someone with expertise, who’s new to online courses, to get started
- The problem with traditional online course and membership site software
- Why LifterLMS recently went ‘freemium’ – and how scary that was
- Misconceptions about ‘gamification’ in the context of online courses and the ways you should actually use it
- The pros and cons of marketplaces like Udemy
- The outlook for the online course market in the next few years
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.