This is Episode 29 of The Small Business Marketing Report Podcast
In this weeks episode we interview Rob Walling, a serial web entrepreneur and software developer for 15 years. Rob is an author, has his own podcast, runs 2 successful web software businesses, his own conference and much more.
Rob takes us through the success he has had in using automated email marketing, otherwise known as auto-responders, and provides some great tips for integrating the practice into your own marketing. Download and listen to the show to find out what Rob has to say about online marketing and check out some of Rob’s publications and software.
- Rob’s Book Start Small, Stay Small
- Podcast: Startups For The Rest of Us
- Drip Email Automation Software
- HitTail Keyword Research Tool
- MicroConf, a conference for bootstrapping startups
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.