In this week’s episode, we talk to Michael Koral, co-founder and COO of digital advertising RoboAgency, Needls. The Needls ad platform allows businesses to automatically create, target and optimize digital ads on both Facebook and Instagram. Using its proprietary intent engine, Needls identifies buying signals within posts, tweets and status updates through Data Science and AI, ultimately determining the perfect target audience for these ads by monitoring social media conversations in real time. Needls then delivers advertisements directly to these individuals, resulting in a high-quality traffic and impressive ROI for advertisers. Michael started his first business aged 18 while still at university, and now, with 12 years of experience, helps other businesses reach potential clients at the right time with Needls.
In this interview, we cover a number of topics, including:
- What is a RoboAgency;
- The main issues with the way that we currently run Facebook ads, and how the complexities of the DIY approach compare to the cost of agencies, as well as the main mistakes that mean people don’t see a return on their Facebook ads;
- Michael’s preferred Facebook targeting options and his advice on audience targeting;
- How creativity can be important in advertising, and whether video ads perform better than image ads;
- How Michael’s approach to Facebook ads differs for B2B;
- How businesses might need to think differently when it comes to Instagram ads;
- How Needls can save businesses time and improve ad results, making the entire process easier.
Get in touch with Michael
Send an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule a call- calendly.com/mkoral
Facebook- The Official Needls Page
As always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.