This is part 2 of our podcast show on Onsite SEO. In this episode, we are looking at the more technical issues.
Last week we looked at the tools we use and some content based SEO.
Now it’s time to get a little more technical with Onsite SEO and look at some of the other issues that can come up.
- Protocols – HTTP & HTTPS
- Response Codes – 4xx & 5xx
- Image Alt Text
- Directives – NoIndex, NoFollow, Canonicals, Rel Prev & Next
- Site Speed – Google Page Speed & Pingdom Speed Tool
- Mobile-Friendly Test
- Facebook tests ad breaks in video with a cut for content publishers
- Google makes the Data Studio Free option available in more countries with more options
- Facebook introduces Job Ads to compete with LinkedIn
So listen in and as always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS