In this week’s Click and Convert podcast, Sean interviews Christine Nicholson, an author, speaker and consultant who helps businesses change their outcomes, in turn changing the lives of business owners and their families’ lives. In her role as The Profit Fixer, Christine has 25 years’ experience working with small and medium business owners to change how they think about success, teaching them to work smarter instead of harder to achieve their goals and increase their profits.
Christine kindly shared her expertise on how businesses can make the most out of LinkedIn and distinguish their business profile in just an hour each week, without spending a penny on premium features. Her advice touches on:
- The importance of client engagement and connecting with the correct people on LinkedIn to ensure that your connections are mutually beneficial.
- Why you need to understand your company and what you have to offer, researching competitors and pinpointing your USP before you create your profile.
- The difference between your service and its value, but how both are intrinsically linked.
- The value of posting and sharing high value content to show your connections and potential clients that you’re a good source of information. They’ll remember what they learned and link it back to you.
- It’s not just your connections that are important, but the people they’re connected with, too.
- Why automated messages simply won’t work, and how you’ll need to build your messaging machine before you get started.
- The importance of consistency to establish your voice as trustworthy and respectful. People don’t want to be manipulated, and mixed messages can give the impression that you’re being dishonest.
If you’re looking for more of Christine’s expertise, be sure to check out her 2017 publication, 5-Minute Finance for advice on understanding numbers in business. Keep an eye out for her new book, What’s Your Profit Scoretm, due to be released in September 2018, that can help you understand how to get more out of your business.
Think you might benefit from Christine’s services? Head to yourprofitscore.com to complete the short questionnaire for a business diagnosis and tips on how to help your business.
LinkedIn – /cnicholson66 – be sure to reference Click and Convert in your request to connect!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook – /christinefixer
As always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.