Today’s Click and Convert podcast guest is Magda Houalla, Director of Marketing Strategy at AspireIQ. As a leader in the influencer marketing space, Magda helps brands across all industries start and expand their campaigns to meet, and exceed, their own specific goals. Magda’s client list includes the likes of Zevia, Freshly, Bed, Bath & Beyond, LL Bean and Walmart.
In this episode, Magda shares her expertise in influencer marketing, discussing a range of topics with Sean, including:
- When Magda became interested in influencer marketing and how she progressed her career to get to where she is today
- The size of businesses that Magda works with primarily
- What influencer marketing is and how a campaign might differ from a product endorsement
- How to find the right influencer to fit your brand and how different brands could leverage influencer marketing
- How influencer marketing for different budgets
- The different timescales for influencer marketing campaigns and how this will vary between brands
- How influencer marketing can work with a range of different demographics
- How Magda and her team help brands manage their expectations with ROI on these campaigns
- How the evolution of social media platforms allows brands to access different audiences with influencer marketing
Want to learn more about influencer marketing? You’ll find lots of resources at aspireiq.com/click-convert.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS