Improving the quality score on Google AdWords can not only result in more clicks. It can also reduce the cost of your overall campaign, as an improved score can lead to reduced click costs.
Some of Google AdWords Quality Score Questions
- How do you check your quality score?
- What impacts your quality score and what doesn’t?
- What is a good score and what is a bad score?
- How long does it take to see the impact of any changes?
- How do you improve your quality score?
These and many more questions are answered in the show.
So listen in and as always if you have any questions you can get in touch via Twitter @SeanClark.
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes & if you like it we’d be grateful if you could leave a review.
News & Links
- Facebook allows you to go Live from your desktop.
- Facebook Dynamic Ads to start using competitor data for improved targeting.
- Google release a new guide to RLSA and Customer Match for AdWords.